The goal of this course is to introduce students to the most important aspects of scientific research, the use of information sources, the characteristics of a good research, steps for setting up a research, scientific research methodology, samples and tools to gather information, data analysis, writing the final form your research, documenting the sources of information, and identifying sources of traditional and electronic information and their use in scientific research.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Identifying the nature of scientific research, its objectives and its importance, and components.
- Recognizing the characteristics of good research and good researcher, types of research, Steps of preparing the
- Identifying the research methodology and its characteristics.
- Identifying types of samples, and analyzing how to select them.
- Recognizing tools of gathering information its characteristics.
- Discussing the controls of the formulation of the questionnaire and how to take it out.
- Recognizing ways to present and analyze the data.
- Recognizing ways to document the resources and information.
- Recognizing ways to write the final form of the research.
- Identifying sources of traditional and electronic information and how to use them in scientific research.
- Identifying some of skills and research techniques in electronic resources.
- The nature of scientific research, its objectives, and components.
- Characteristics of good research and good researcher, types of research, Steps of preparing the research.
- Research Methodology.
- Types of samples and how to select them.
- Tools of gathering information.
- Controls of the formulation of the questionnaire and take it out.
- Presentation and analysis of data.
- Documentation of information and resources.
- Writing the final form of the research.
- Sources of traditional and electronic information.
- Skills and research techniques in electronic resources
Course ID: FIN115
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||4.50||4.5||-|