This course aims to introduce students to all new techniques, programs and object oriented programming in web designing. In addition to knowing the guidelines for evaluating a web site. The student will develop a web site of her/his own.
This course aims to:
- Recognize the guidelines for evaluating a web site.
- Identify the techniques in web designing.
- Identify the main activities of a web site.
- Understand the value of web sites in business.
- Introduction to Computers and the Internet
- Web Browser Basics
- Stages of the website creation process
- Internet technologies and programming languages
- Web Design Principles
- Site evaluation criteria
- Use HTML
- Using CSS
- Use Java Script
Course ID: MIS312
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||4.50||4.5||COMP141|