The competition is an annual competition for University female students it is presented by the Deanship of Student Affairs. The main goal of the competition is to raise the level of competition between students on the scientific and social levels through gaining distinction in educational attainment, participation in community service events and representing the University’s exterior assemblies.
Organizing Agency: The Vice Deanship of University Studies for female Student Affairs.
Terms & Conditions to Participation in the Competition
- All IAU students are illegible to participate in the competition.
- Students should have completed one or more academic year at the University.
- The participating student’s GPA should not be less than 3.75 out of 5.
- The student should be distinguished with an effective and vital role in student activities inside the college and the University.
- The previous champion of “the College Dorah “pearl” is not permitted to participate in the current competition.
- The current academic year graduates are not allowed to participate in the competition.
- Submit an innovative project that serves the University's community.
- If the previous conditions apply to you, then you are illegible to register in the competition and you should submit the following papers:
- Your Academic Record.
- Fill out the competition form.
- Attach a photocopy of the University ID.
- Provide the required participation certificates.
Click Here, for more information.
- 21 December 2017 to 13 March 2018
- 8.00am - 8.00am