"A Step Towards Creativity in Scientific Research"
The Initiatives' Goals:
- Establishing positive values that will help in forming citizens with independent personalities.
- Equipping citizens with knowledge and required skills to accommodate the future labor market needs.
- Developing the skills of the country's youth .
- Raising the percentage of women participants in the labor market from 22% to 30% and enabling them to gain important leadership positions during the upcoming years.
The College of Science in the Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is committed to:
- Create a research environment that motivates individuals to become creative and innovators.
- Developing programs, teaching styles and training.
- Reinforcing values and refining basic scientific research skills.
- Usage of scientific research in solving social problems.
- Preparing qualified competencies with personality, academic and technical skills to meet the needs of development and the labor market.
This will be achieved through various activities:
- Holding lectures and courses in the basics, skills and techniques of scientific research.
- Site visits to companies and factories that are interested in implementing theories.
- Hosting specialists who serve scientific research.
- Holding Quarterly forums to discuss challenges and available opportunities.
- Graduate Studies students
- College of Science graduates
- College of Science students.