“My Lord, make this a secure city” Surat Ibrahim, verse 35.
To raise the youths' awareness by involving them in creating a suitable and stable environment and ensure the safety of our country. The initiative includes programs and projects related to:
Knowledge, personal, environmental, political, social, employment and financial security.
Target Group: from 16 to 25 years old.
- Developing the youths' sense of responsibility and confidence.
- Strengthening the values of nationalism and allegiance, and transform them into actions.
- Benefiting from the youths' energy and to help transform them from listeners to creators and thinkers.
- Link the youth to the community, and develop their abilities, and skills in solving major issues.
- Reinforcing communication among the broad spectrum of society.
- Hold the youth accountable to participate in creating peace and stability.
- Direct the youth towards changing their perspective and to sop stereotyping, as well as involving them in creating new trends in education, lifestyle, mastering skills, and choosing a career path.
- Provide up to date training programs that is coordinated by youths.
- Identify the founding supervisors
- Create a council of trustees for “Amenan” from the target Group
- Attract “Amenan” partners
- Activate Amenan’s programs
- Measure Amenan’s success.