1. Identify additional external sources and seek additional funding for research.
2. Establish benchmarks to define scholarly Research in IAU.
3. Acquire “Institute” designation for the CRMC.
4. Launch three support units in Patent and Technology Transfer Office:
- Intellectual property registration
- Feasibility studies.
- Marketing units in order to facilitate translation of Research and scholarly activities into applications within the academic or professional fields concerned.
5. Begin processes to ultimately create a Biotechnology Business Park where government and private institutions invest in scientific research and development of a biotechnology economic sector.
6. Assign “tactical” responsibility for leadership of each objective’s tasks that begin within the immediate future.