The Executive Committee
- Present and discuss the future of the QA center and the relevant units at IAU colleges.
- Monitor the implementation of IAU assessment policies and procedures at IAU.
- Implement the action plans and the training schedules of the QA center in fulfillment of its vision, mission, and objectives.
- Form committees for the training and the technical support from the members of QA units and committees in fulfilment of the QA plans.
- Discuss the periodic reports for implementing the policies and the plans at the colleges and the academic programs.
- Identify the points of weaknesses in student practices and develop the appropriate mechanisms to remedy, support the points of strengths and disseminate the best practices.
- Identify the needs of the QA units at IAU colleges including equipment, facilities, and technical expertise.