Imam AbdulRahman bin Faisal University is in the process of building an extraordinary campus that brings together all academic buildings and the University Hospital into one cohesive university campus, creating an integrated ideal environment for both students, faculty and staff. The Directorate for the University Campus is involved in devising programs and supervisory operational plans with the goal of completing the various phases of the campus efficiently and effectively. The Directorate implements the directives, decisions and instructions issued by the Office of the President of IAU and the Office of the Vice President.
The Directorate also supervises and follows up on the application and implementation of designs and drawings based on architectural principles. In coordination with the Department of Projects and General Services, the Directorate of the University Campus works with project consultants and contractors in order to resolve any problems that might occur during the implementation of the projects.
The Directorate also contributes to the development of the conditions and terms of contracts related to the implementation of projects. The Directorate for the University Campus submits periodic reports on the progress of the projects to senior administrators of the University.
Affiliation: This directorate is directly affiliated with the President of IAU.
Maintain and support campus projects in order to ensure that the vision and mission of the University are realized, establish community partnerships that provide quality services and achieve national, regional and international levels of competitiveness.
Create an environment that is conducive to education and research in the University and contribute to the graduation of successful professionals who will lead the way in community development and build a knowledge-based economy.
- Professional excellence
- Quality and creativity
- Commitment to creating an attractive and stimulating environment
- Create an ideal environment for learning , teaching and and scientific research capable of motivating students and researchers.
- Manage the campus in such a way that contributes to the fulfillment of the future aspirations for the University.
- Provide efficient and effective follow up on the progress of work in the campus environment through monitoring architectural, civil, electrical, mechanical, instrumental and equipment domains.
- Ensure the quality of the campus environment, so that it has a positive impact on IAU's students, faculty and staff.