The scientific research chairs work to present useful research knowledge at all levels, which contributes to the advancement of society, and the realization of its research aspirations to serve the Kingdom’s vision 2030. It also works to support scientific research and its researchers in various academic disciplines, by providing all the necessary needs to serve them, in addition to Scientific research chairs constitute a major support for the advancement of Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University to the ranks of international universities.
That the scientific chairs be a major tributary of scientific research and innovations at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University and contribute to building sustainable development and a knowledge society to raise the university’s position locally, regionally and internationally.
Providing a suitable environment of high quality to support the research system, enriching knowledge in all disciplines at the university, and strengthening community partnership.
Creativity, diversity, perfection, credibility, transparency, and social responsibility.
- Supporting the university to occupy a prestigious scientific position in the scientific and research fields, knowledge enrichment, and creativity.
- Improving the scientific, research and professional performance of scientific chairs in line with the university’s vision.
- Activating communication between academic chairs and civil society institutions.
- Encouraging the benefit of scientific expertise and harnessing it in the development of the scientific and research balance of the university and society.
- Optimal use of financial resources to support the scientific community and the knowledge economy.