The Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies at Imam AbdulRahman bin Faisal University was established in 1430 AH/2009 CE. Imam AbdulRahman bin Faisal University offers 62 different graduate programs, awarding master and doctoral degrees along with diplomas and fellowships. The College of Medicine is a pioneer in graduate programs among medical schools in the Kingdom.
The Deanship of Graduate Studies identifies functions based on standards of quality and academic accreditation, as well as the requirements of national development plans in order to strengthen the position of the University regionally and globally.
International leadership through the provision of scientifically distinctive graduate studies programs.
Provide a variety of graduate programs consistent with the latest in science and technology and the requirements of national development plans by taking into account international quality standards, contributing professional graduate specialists to the Kingdom's workforce who possess superior scientific skills and who exemplify the very best in scientific competence and creativity.
- Form a variety of graduate programs consistent with the latest in science and technology, while at the same time fulfilling the requirements of national development plans.
- Develop graduate programs through the establishment of periodical assessment strategies.
- Attract and enroll distinctive university graduates.
- Prepare specialized scientific and professional scholars who exemplify the very best in scientific competence, creativity and skills.
- Establish policies and procedures for issues related to graduate studies.