The Printing Press in Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University was established in 1429 H to provide printing services for all IAU's publications (books, posters, leaflets, stamps, forms, and different other paper publications).
The Printing Press Departments
- Offset Printing Department
- Digital Printing Department
- Banners and Advertisement Printing Department
- Stamp Production Department
- Fine and Regular Bookbinding Department
In 1439 H the Printing Press moved to a new building in Al Nawras District which is a larger building, has greater potential, and has positively reflected on the working process.