The GHO is a mandatory orientation program for newly hired (permanent, temporary, or locum status) staff, trainees, students, and contract employees of the hospital.
How the Online GHO Course Works
Please refer to the four (4) important steps discussed below:
Step 1: Create an account
- Fill the registration details
- Important notice: Choose your respective department if you are a hospital staff/employee while choosing your respective college if you are an undergraduate student. Either choose new if you are a staff/employee, intern or student while reorientation if you are an old-hired employee doing a reorientation.
Step 2: Confirm your account
- Sign in to your registered email account and click the confirmation link. Instructions are given in the sent email.
Step 3: Enroll in a course
- Choose KFHU General Hospital Orientation (A) if you are new or re-orientee employees i.e. volunteer/attachment, residents, fellow, etc.), master students, and interns; while choose KFHU General Hospital Orientation (B) – Short Course if you are an undergraduate student and contract employee coming from an outsourced/private company (i.e. audiovisual technicians, housekeepers, biomedical, maintenance staff, etc.).
Step 4: Start your course
- Wait for a confirmation email regarding your enrollment request within 48 hours.
- Finish the course within seven (7) days after the confirmed enrollment date; if unable to do so, your course will be automatically deleted from your account.
For inquiries / questions related to the online GHO Course process, please contact:
Dr. Czarina Anne Posadas
Phone: 896-6666 ext. 1847
Denise Katherine Amora
Phone: 896-6666 ext. 3133 – 104
King Fahd Hospital of the University Directorate of Academic Affairs and Training Ground Floor, Parkade
For any technical support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org