Assistant Professor Otolaryngology, Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University
- Graduated from Medical College of King Faisal University, Dammam with MBBS degree.
- Saudi board and Arab board certified otolaryngologist
- Clinical Fellowship trained Rhinologist and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgeon from University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA.
- Clinical Fellowship trained Laryngologist from University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA.
- Specializing in treatment of sinonasal diseases, nasal obstruction, sinusitis, nasal polyposis, endoscopic sinus surgery, deviated nasal septum, skull base disorders, CSF leak, chronic eye tearing, voice and laryngeal disorders, hoarseness and sleep-disorders surgeries.