اعتمدت لجنة اعتماد الهندسة التابعة للمجلس الأمريكي لاعتماد الهندسة والتكنلوجيا المعروف اختصارا ب (أبت) برنامج "بكالوريوس العلوم في الهندسة البيئية " المقدم في قسم الهندسة البيئية.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s):
Graduates of Environmental Engineering program will:
- Pursue careers in environmental engineering or other fields and seek professional licensure.
- Seek advanced degrees or continue to engage in a life-long learning to adapt to evolving technologies and changing career opportunities.
- Attain leadership roles to be advocate for their profession for the broader good of the community.
Student Outcomes (SO’s):
The Students of Environmental Engineering program will demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering;
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data;
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability;
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams;
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems;
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility;
- An ability to communicate effectively;
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context;
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning;
- A knowledge of contemporary issues; and
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Annual student Enrollment and Graduation data for Environmental Engineering Program:
|Academic Year||Students Enrollment||Graduated|
|2012 – 2013||14||13|
|2013 – 2014||13||12|
|2014 – 2015||14||9|
|2015 – 2016||21||16|
|2016 – 2017||10||4|
|2017 – 2018||13||11|
|2018 – 2019||14|