Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is one of the pillars of higher education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The University, with its specific, human and material resources, has a key role in scientific research, academic supervision and community service. The University has a wide base of qualified scientific and technical staff from the best local universities and a strong environment in all its faculties, scientific departments, research centers, laboratories, and modern information system.
The Institute of Consulting Studies at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is the link between the university, the public and private sectors and civil society institutions as a national consultancy, providing research, contractual studies, professional, academic and administrative consultations with high quality in line with the requirements of national development and Saudi labor market. And the requirements of the local community and work to achieve the vision of the Kingdom 2030 in building an ambitious homeland and a prosperous economy and a vibrant knowledge society developed through the vast material and human resource owned by the University.
The vision of the institute:
Local and regional leadership in providing advisory studies and distinguished training services.
Providing high quality advisory and training services that contribute to serving the local community, achieving sustainable development, and transferring and localizing knowledge By hiring and harnessing Possibilities and resources the University Humanity and material and cognitive.
Objectives of the Institute:
- Employing and investing the capabilities and expertise of the university in serving the university and society, by providing services and scientific, research, advisory, training and studies for the governmental and private sectors and civil society institutions locally and globally.
- Documentation The university’s relationship with the external sectors through policies and programs of scientific, technical, administrative, supervisory and advisory support to them to meet their needs and requirements and build effective partnerships between the university and its community.
- Developing the culture of studies, advisory and training services in the university and the community and rooting them through organized institutional work.
- Marketing of University research, consultancy and training services between the various units of the university in the public and private sectors and civil society institutions.
- Provide programs, training courses, workshops and educational lectures that meet the needs of the labor market, university employees, public and private sectors, the joint sector, and members of the community.
- Concluding agreements and memoranda of understanding and enhancing cooperation in the field of the institute’s work between the university and other parties inside and outside the Kingdom.
- Represent the University in the partnerships or commercial projects it establishes or participates in a way that guarantees its rights.
- Organizing seminars and scientific conferences aimed at transferring expertise in various fields of knowledge.
- Developing the university's own resources.
- Working as a national house of expertise for all sectors of society in all administrative, advisory and training aspects.
In light of the commitment to Islamic values, and the values pursued by Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University, the Institute of Consulting Studies and its affiliated services and centers are committed to the following values:
- Quality, professionalism and continuous desire for development.
- Creativity, innovation and creating an organizational climate.
- Teamwork and constructive collaboration.
- Credibility, transparency and accountability.
- Honesty and commitment to professional ethics.
- Community service.