The Council of the Ministry of Higher Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia established the College of Business Administration at the Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University in 1428 AH/2007 CE. In 2012 the College began offering Bachelor of Science degrees in the following disciplines: Accounting, Banking and Finance and Management Information Systems. English is the language of instruction at the College of Business Administration.
The College of Business Administration aspires to be one of the top schools not only in the Kingdom, but also in the region, offering excellent academic programs comparable to the top universities of the world.
The mission of the College is to establish excellence in business education and research by providing a challenging academic environment that fosters learning and empowers our students with the skills required to become leading professionals in the field of management science.
To provide our students with the necessary skills and knowledge in the areas of finance and administrative science and to be able to link these disciplines with the realities of the business environment in Saudi Arabia.
- Focus on the administrative and financial requirements of the relevant labor market and achieve the objectives of the national development plans.
- Prepare the students for positions of administrative leadership both in the public and private sectors.
- Provide students with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to enable them to keep up with recent scientific developments in order to serve the goals of economic and social development.
- Contribute to the resettlement of local talent in management and leadership and meet the needs of society and the labor market with qualified human resources.
- Provide new learning opportunities to contribute to bridging the gap between demand and the capacity of institutions of higher education in the region.
- Open channels of cooperation and partnership between the College and the business sector, which allows increased alignment between the quality of the graduates of the College and the actual requirements for different jobs.