Pioneer program in preparing special education teachers in teaching students with learning disabilities.
Qualify special educators and teachers in the learning disabilities field based on national and international standards. The program aims to increase the students’ academic achievements that lead to effective living in their society.
- College of Education Dammam
- Arts and Education
- Years of study
- Credit hours
- Additional requirements
- Graduation Project
The program aims to prepare special educators and teachers to be qualified theoretically and practically, and whom will be described as:
- Highly qualified theoretically and practically.
- The standards of their qualification meet the national and international learning disabilities institutions’ criteria. These criteria include identification, training, qualification, and working with students with learning disabilities in K-12.
- Mastering cognitive, numerical, communicative, vocational and research skills that enable them to be efficient competitors that meet the workforce needs in the field of learning disabilities, in accordance with the criteria of the national qualifications’ framework.
- Willing to serve students with learning disabilities and their families in the Saudi society.
- Maintaining improvement in the field of learning disabilities through continuous special education programs, training, and raising awareness of the characteristics and educational needs of students with learning disabilities.
- Committed to Saudi ethical, cultural and religious standards.
The program is conducted through courses and Graduation Project
Credit hours :
(39) study units + (3) hours Graduation Project
- Ministry of education.
- Universities and institutes.
- Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Dawah and Guidance.
- Research and consulting centers in ministries and government institutions.
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development.
- Ministry of Human Resource and Social Development.
- training centers.
For more information about the program, you can see the guide