Candidates can apply to the program following the university announcement through its website
Program Admission requirements
1. A Master degree of science in chemistry with regularity system (on campus), with an accumulative GPA of at least 3.75 out of 5 or equivalent.
2. Student should pass the qualification exam approved by the department committee.
3. Student should score at least 6 in ILETS or in another equivalent English language proficiency tests approved by the graduate deanship.
4. Student must pass an interview with a Departmental Admissions Committee, which will assess the student's personal attributes and dispositions that will shape his or her searcher performance.
5. Student must submit two recommendation letters, one of which (preferably) from his Master supervisor to testify to the student's suitability for research.