The Master of Science Program in chemistry established in the 1403/1404 in and completed in 1412 to include the following disciplines: Organic Chemistry and Non-Organic Chemistry
This program enables students to expand their general knowledge in chemistry and at the same time gives them a chance to delve deeper into the chosen Specialized and explains to them the scientific research , and give an opportunity for outstanding students to complete the doctoral and following up on existing chemistry research at present as this program to meet the demands of the community to provide specialists in this field.
Providing well-educated Master awarded chemists capable of joining any scientific research center or professional institutions.
To adapt Master awarded chemists for the contribution in scientific research projects and professional institutions; they should be equipped with fundamental basic sciences and advanced knowledge in their field, aiming to develop his/her professional skills.
- To provide specialists, researchers, and professionals in Chemistry by equipping them with educational experiences, academic research practice and laboratory activities.
- To provide specialists in chemistry capable of applying the foundations of sciences and improve their skills.
- To facilitate innovative thinking and scientific research activities to solve community problems and achieve the requirements of national development.
- To provide scientific research centers and professional institutions with specialist leaders.
- To train specialists in Chemistry in a scientific publications.
Master of Chemistry Contains four specializations:
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- College of Science
- Rayyan - Dammam
- Science and Management
- Years of study
- 2 (2 years divided into 4 semesters)
- Credit hours
- Additional requirements
- Defence for the thesis