Achieve excellence in preparing national competencies, serving the labor market in the kingdom and the gulf region and enriching science and knowledge.
Prepare national competencies specialized in Pure and Applied Mathematics and in Statistics to meet the requirements of the development plans in the kingdom and the gulf region and sustain scientific research environment committed to the ethics of scientific research.
- Implement a variety of graduate studies program to be updated with the latest advances in science and technology that meet the requirements of the labor market.
- Prepare distinguished and efficient researchers in Mathematics and in Statistics.
- Prepare graduates for joining the labor market by being mathematicians or statisticians.
- Prepare graduates to pursue PhD studies in prestigious universities.
- Contribute to provide an excellent research environment for conducting scientific and applied research works that serve the community.
- Contribute to enrich the knowledge and to exchange the scientific expertise and competencies with other universities and research centers.
- College of Science
- Rayyan - Dammam
- Science and Management
- Female, Male
- Years of study
The study in the program is based on course and thesis, where the study of the courses be in three consecutive semesters, where the student in the first semester studies common courses, then the student specializes in the second semester in one of the following three disciplines:
1. Pure Mathematics
2. Applied Mathematics
In the program, the student will study (26) units divided by the following: (20) units for core courses, (6) units for elective courses, in addition to preparing a scientific thesis (6) units in the field of specialization .