The Alumni and Career Development Center is a center that works on preparing the graduate to the practical life, beginning with qualifying and preparing them to the labor market, as well as guiding them to appropriate career opportunities, and ending with promoting intimate and sustainable communication between the alumnus and Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University. The center is keen to providing its services in a transparency and committed to the principles of confidentiality, integrity, and equal opportunities for those requesting the services of the Center.
To play an active and leading role in establishing career guidance and communication between the University’s current students and alumni.
Preparing the graduate in a manner consistent with the requirements of working life and establishing sustainable relations between graduates and the university by providing an integrated set of high-quality services from the beginning of qualifying and preparing the graduate for the labor market to providing alumnus with appropriate job opportunities and building sustainable partnerships with the most prominent employers in the Saudi market.
The Alumni and Career Development Center seeks to fully prepare and support the graduate in his / her professional and career life through a set of the following objectives:
- Qualifying and preparing the graduate for the labor market.
- Providing graduates with job opportunities in major companies and institutions.
- Cultivating the spirit of sustainable link between graduates and the university.
- Providing a range of professional consultations for university graduates.
- holding agreements with distinguished employers.
- Follow -up graduates in their career.