The Alumni and Career Development Center has two main objectives:
- To provide advisory guidance to students regarding their career planning and employment preparation.
- To develop and promote the theme of an alumni community and create a connection with students prior to graduation and continue their connection with the University post graduation and beyond.
To play an active and leading role in establishing career guidance and communication between the University’s current students and alumni.
To participate in the preparation and development of graduates in order for them to be in full compliance with the requirements of their professional ambitions as well as establish a permanent and ongoing communication between the University and the alumni.
- Develop communication and support the sense of affiliation between the University and its graduates.
- Prepare graduates for their professional careers.
- Provide opportunities for mutual exchange between the University and the alumni.