By committing to serve on the UOD Alumni Representatives toward the Center’s success. Below are the key duties and responsibilities.
• Serve as an ambassador and spokesperson for the University of Dammam in your area
• Attend regularly scheduled Alumni Council meetings (once a year)
• Make a yearly “Alumni Area Gathering”
• Attend alumni events and encourage participation in them (i.e., Alumni Weekend, Alumni Awards Ceremony, and National Tour)
• Nominate candidates for our Alumni Awards Ceremony
• Recruit alumni volunteers for future alumni programs and events
• Submit a calendar of planned activities and events for the year to the Alumni Center
• Marketing and developing the relationships with Alumni through participation in UOD Contribution programs
• Hold meetings and events within the local community
• Inform alumni in your community about the University and the Alumni Center
• Regularly communicate with Alumni Center (i.e., notify us if there is a change in your leadership, upcoming event, etc.)
• Participate in alumni conference calls
You can know more about our ambassador using the follwoing icon:
If you would like to be a part of the Alumni successions, kindly fill your application or recommend a candidates through the follwoing form.