The Alumni ID Card is considered a gateway to gain many privileges and services for the University's graduates. Following are some of the privileges and services provided to the card holder:
- Eligibility to enter the various University sites as a staff member.
Click Here to get to know the University
- Benefit from the Central Library and its affiliated libraries.
- The card holder can research through the University's database as well as that he/she can borrow books and print in the library.
Click Here for more information about the University's Libraries
- Card holder will benefit from the up-to-date sports’ venues available at the University.
- Benefit from the special offers that are given to the University's staff members.
Click Here to learn more about the University's staff special offers
- Receive a University's Email.
After receiving your certificate, you will be eligible to get an Alumni ID card. The card is not issued automatically after graduation. Application can be submitted through either of the following channels: