- Help students overcome any academic difficulties they encounter, which is especially crucial for new students.
- Look into requests for equivalency that are made to the faculty and referr them to the concerned department.
- Look into postponement, cancellation and readmission requests made by the students.
- Issue lists of names of students who have deferred enrollment or who have withdrawn to the course professors.
- Look into the reasons why a student has applied for a transfer between disciplines.
- Prepare statistics and annual reports regarding the faculty and students.