Important Registration Information for Students in the College of Applied Studies and Community Service for the second Semester for the academic year 2018 - 2019
Please follow these instructions for registration for the second semester of the academic year 2018-2019:
- Make sure that you register for the appropriate classes by checking the College’s study plans,
click on the following link to access these plans >
- Please note that each student must meet all the prerequisite requirements for each class prior to registration.
- Make sure that you have taken the appropriate number of credits according to your program of study. If you fail to register for less than 12 credited hours, your registration will be cancelled. If you are able to take the required 12 units, please consult with your representative at Academic Affairs during the first week of the semester.
Please refer to the following table regarding credit hours
The number of hours allowed for registration by average
|Average||Hours allowed for registration as a maximum|
|Less than 2.00||12 credit hours|
|2.00 to 2.5||15 credit hours|
|More than 2.5||According to plan|
- In order to streamline the course registration process, the following tables have been prepared for each academic year. Please follow the appropriate table for your year.
- If there are courses you wish to enroll in from a previous year, you must visit the Office of Academic Affairs and enroll in person, not online.
- Students who have successfully completed the first semester of the 2018-2019 academic year and who are proceeding on to the second semester of the 2018 – 2019 academic year are ready to register for all courses in level two. Students who did not pass two or more courses during the first semester must register for those courses that they did not pass and should contact the Office of Academic Affairs if they wish to register for additional courses.
- The following conditions apply to students who are in their fifth semester:
- Students who have passed all of their courses have the right to register in all fifth level courses (specialization) and those courses that have been previously defined in their specialization plan. All other students should consult with their representative at the Office of Academic Affairs. - It is important for students to diligently follow their study plans in order to successfully complete their degrees at IAU on time. It is crucial that students register on time or they will run the risk of not being able to register for classes for the upcoming semester.
One last note from the College
- Please make sure that your "People Soft" profile is up-to-date and that your courses are accurate.
- Visit the faculty’s site in order to find out important information for your courses, such as study plans, the final exam schedule, etc.
- Visit UD’s website and see what’s going on within UD, such as exhibits, public lectures, the university calendar, etc.
- Remember to carry your Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University ID card with you in order to access university services.
- The staff at the Department of Academic Affairs is always available to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us.
For more infroamtion, Please contact us on these numbers
Male students: 83332177
Female students: 83332302