PharmD program admission criteria
- Applicants for this program must meet the entry requirements set by the College of Clinical Pharmacy and the Deanship of Admissions and Registration. They are required to:
- provide the Saudi Secondary School Certificate (scientific track) or equivalent;
- submit the result of the Aptitude Test held by the National Centre of Qiyas and Assessment.
- pass the Competence Test held by the National Centre of Qiyas and Assessment;
- meet any other criteria specified by the University Council.
- After entering the University, students will need to attend a preparatory year arranged by the Deanship of Preparatory Year and Support Studies and pass it in order to move join the PharmD program and the requirements are as follows:
- Students pass all courses provided in the preparatory year program.
- They obtain a minimum grade of C+ in the English Language course.
- They obtain a minimum grade of C+ in Chemistry, C in Physics and Biology.