The College of Science at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University is pleased to host the second session of “The International Webinar on Science, Sustainable Development and Ecosystems in Saudi Arabia from 14th to 17th February 2022 (SSDE2022).
The Saudi Vision 2030 focuses on the investment power to create a more diverse and sustainable economy. The vision highlights the indispensable role of science and technologies to develop sustainable local solutions and preventing the exhaustion of natural resources. Accordingly, scientific expertise and innovations in water and waste management, renewable energy, advanced materials, and ecosystem management have been widely brought up to accelerate the progress towards achieving sustainable development goals.
- Topic 1: Biosciences, Ecosystems, and Environment.
- Topic 2: Advanced Materials and Green Chemistry for Energy and Water Sustainability.
- Topic 3: Mathematical Modelling for Sustainable Development.
|Abstracts Submission Deadline||Thursday 30 December, 2021||26 Jumada I 1443 AH|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||Thursday 06 January, 2022||Jumada Al Thani 03 1443 AH|
|Poster participation submittal||Thursday January 27, 2022||24 Jumada II 1443 AH|
|Webinar dates||From Monday to Thursday February 14-17, 2022||13 - 16 Rajab 1443 AH|
- The Abstract should be no more than 300 words in English, and only the attached webinar forms should be used.
- The Abstract should include the objectives, results, and conclusions that will be discussed during the webinar.
- A single abstract per author is permitted.
- Poster sessions are open only to students (10th level, graduates) from the College of Science.
- All topics that do not fall within one of the three themes of the webinar are excluded.
- The language of the webinar will be in English.
- There is no fee to participate.