The Performance Measurement Unit of the Directorate of Quality & Safety collaborate together in implementing of quality improvement and patient safety activities to support and forward the accomplishment of hospital-wide strategic goals and objectives through:
- Measuring the Hospital-wide and Departmental Key Performance Indicators.
- Coordinate and facilitate Performance Improvement Projects with departments who identify opportunity for improvement in their area.
- Provide an Education on Performance Improvement methodologies to hospital staff
- Implementing actions necessary for improving performance.
- Monitoring close record review, and set a corrective action.
Key Performance Indicators
- KPI Selection
- Data Collection
- Data Validation
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation and Action Plan
- KPI Data Reporting