Leadership and excellence at the level of computer departments in the preparatory year deanships locally.
The Computer Department seeks to develop digital knowledge and skills for first-year university students and build community partnerships that contribute to the development of society.
- Develop students' skills in dealing with computer programs that they need in their future majors to help them complete their studies successfully.
- Develop life skills and applied skills, especially technical skills for preparatory year students.
- Developing courses and infrastructure in the Computer Department in line with the needs of different and new tracks in the field of computer science.
- Developing the professional skills of the faculty members in the department.
- Excellence in scientific research.
- Contribute to the development of computer skills for the local community (internal and external) through the provision of specialized courses and the establishment of community partnerships with community institutions.
|Computer Skills (Health & Nursing)||COMP 111|
|Computer Skills (Humanities)||COMP 112|
|Computer Skills (Science)||COMP 113|
|Introduction to programming||COMP 123|
|Computer application in design||COMP 121|