Providing courses that contribute to preparing and equipping students with various skills that help them be exceptionally proficient and develop the affectional aspects in a way that copes with the vision of the Deanship of the Preparatory Year and Supporting Studies
- Developing students' knowledge, skills and attitudes in regard to choosing their future majors.
- Providing students with the knowledge and skills required in the twenty-first century.
- Providing outstanding academic and quality services to students and members of the local community to develop themselves in various aspects.
- Supporting and enhancing the outstanding academic and teaching skills of the teaching staff in the Department of Self-Development.
- Developing and supporting the research skills of the teaching staff in the Department of Self-Development in a way that supports their academic roles.
- Promoting the values of community dialogue and Islamic and national culture for students.
- Developing academic courses in the Department of Self-Development in a way that supports competitiveness inside the Deanship and among its students.
|LRSK-101.||Learning and Communication Skills|
|PHEDU-162||Physical Education and Health|
|ARCH-101||Basic Design Studio (1)|
|ARCH-102||Basic Design Studio (2)|