- Prepare a research plan that takes into consideration the research interests of the faculty and staff members.
- Encourage scientific research that keeps pace with the needs of the labor market and works on opening channels.
- Communicate with the entities that want to benefit from the research services of the College's staff members.
- Closely observe research projects executed by the faculty.
- Improve the research skills of the faculty and employees through specialized courses and lectures.