The College of Computer Science and Information Technology at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is one of the largest colleges in the University. Since its establishment in 2010 the College has been committed to providing its students with an innovative and state-of-the-art computer science curriculum.
Computer Science and Information Technology are fascinating disciplines that are driving scientific and technological progress, creating the tools that advance society and improve our quality of life. In order to meet the growing demand in the job market for accomplished computer science and information technology professionals who possess the latest scientific and technological skills, the College offers three undergraduate programs and one postgraduate program:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
- Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS) for special majors (Big Data and Cloud Computing - Information Security - Software Engineering)
Elective courses are available in all programs which allows students to choose from advanced topics offered by the College such as: Data Mining and Warehousing, Modeling and Simulation, Expert Systems, Advanced Programming Languages, Advanced Software Engineering, Knowledge Management and Information Retrieval, Multi-Agents, Computer Vision and Computer Graphics, Advanced Operating Systems, Mobile Application Programming, Distributed Systems, Advanced Computer Networks, Advanced Digital Investigation Multimedia Security File Sys-tem Forensic Analysis and several other courses concentrating on current topics of interest.The college adopts the English language as the language of teaching and learning.
To be a leading computing college at national, regional, and global levels.
Provide quality computing education, discovery, and professional services with community engagements.
- Learning: Enhance the quality of graduating students.
- Discovery: Improve the culture of innovation and research by focusing on areas strategic to Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University and the Kingdom.
- Engagement: Engage high schools, colleges, alumni, community and the government
- Quality Education
- Technology and System Thinking
- Research and Creative Work
- Community Partnership