The College of Public Health was established at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University in 1436-1437 H to produce distinguished academic qualified cadres in various public health fields. The College has three scientific departments: Environmental Health, Health Information Management & Technology and Public Health Department. The College offers a bachelor's degree in these three disciplines in addition to a master's degree in public health & Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety.
A leading college in public health education, research and community services, locally, regionally, and internationally.
Providing a high-quality professional experience focusing on education, research, and community service in public health.
Respect, Diversity, Teamwork and collaboration, Innovation, Professionalism and Social responsibility.
- Develop and sustain excellent education and support services for CPH students.
- Achieve and maintain essential infrastructure, learning, and financial resources to support the CPH.
- Recruit and retain a highly qualified and diverse faculty and staff.
- Emphasize a culture of continuous quality improvement & implement risk management systems.
- Achieve prominence in high quality.
- Engage with practitioners, communities, alumni network, and foster strategies.