The Alumni Department in the Deanship provides services to students who have completed graduation requirements during each semester, including participation in the graduation ceremony. The Deanship's main branch is in the Supporting Deanships Building and the remaining branches are in Al-Rayyan and Al-Rakah campuses. The Alumni Department's services are electronically processed whenever possible in accordance with the Deanship and the University's policies, which depends on the completion of the services to achieve the University's goal of becoming an electronic establishment.
Steps to receive your Graduation Certificate
Graduates can choose how he/she wishes to receive the graduation certificate; which is either by courier or manually from the Alumni department in the Supporting Deanships Building for male students or from the Deanship's branches in Al Rayyan or Al-Rakah or Jubail for female students.
through the following steps:
- Provide your original national ID or Resident Identity card (for non-Saudis) and the intern certificate for medical and health colleges.
- To verify the accuracy of the information printed on the graduation certificate.
- Electronically ensure the disclaimer.
- Signing on 'receiving the certificate' form.
- The applicant may request to amend the certificate within one month from the date of receipt, and an additional service fees shall be calculated thereafter.