Beneficiary Service Department is one of the Deanship of Admission and Registration departments. It provides a series of electronic and interactive services to Graduates and beneficiaries from inside or outside the University.
This department main objective is to facilitate the process of requesting and fulfillment of all related services with high proficiency, and to offer any required follow up with other departments inside or outside the deanship.
Some of the Services provided by the Department
- Issuing an edited Graduation Certificate (editing or adding the Arabic or English name and birthdate)
- Issuing a replacement Graduation Certificate (in case of lost or damaged)
- Issuing a Certificate of Good Conduct
- Issuing an official transcript in English or Arabic language
- Ratifying and signing copies of Graduation Certificates, other Certificates, and Statements for graduates who are going to request ratification from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Filling ratification forms and providing academic documentation for World Education Services (WES)
- Issuing proof of enrollment letters in English or Arabic language
- Issuing proof of regular student status letters
- Issuing a letter that testify of the changes the University name went through (being divided from King Faisal University and named the University of Dammam, and after that changed to Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University)
- Translating any ratified documents issued by the Deanship of Admission and Registration only.
- Express shipping of Graduation Certificates to graduate students inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in accordance with formal procedures.
- Issuing a second stamped and ratified original Graduation Certificate
- Filling and ratifying any forms related to student data verification for internal or third parties
- Issuing an External Transfer letter
- Issuing a statement of last student remuneration granted to a student
- Issuing an expected graduate status statement
- Issuing an identification letter for internship students (interns)
- Issuing a disclaimer statement for withdrawn students