- Establishing the admission regulation to the bridging program and supervising the admission process in these programs.
- Supervising and developing the admission tests to make a good selection of the best applicants.
- Determining tuition fees and developing a mechanism to collect them and binding them with the course registration.
- Recommending pending or expanding the bridging program in health specialties in the colleges that currently offer the bridging program or other colleges such as the College of Public Health and College of Clinical Pharmacy.
- Supervising the update and development of study plans for current and future bridging programs.
|Dr. Ghazi Abdulrahman Alotaibi||Vice President of Academic Affairs|
|Dr. Abdullah Saeed Almurayh||Dean of Admission and Registration|
|Dr. Friyal Mubarak AL Qahtani||Dean of College of Nursing|
|Dr. Qassim Ibrahim Almuaidi||Dean of the College of Applied Medical Sciences|
|Prof. Abdulkarim bin Khalaf Al Howaish||Dean, Institute of Consulting Studies|
|Mohammad Yousef Alluym||Accountant|
|Fahad Abdullah Al Gaoud||Secretary|