- Civil & Construction Engineering Department
- Environmental Engineering Department
- Biomedical Engineering Department
- Transportation and Traffic Engineering Department
- Mechanical and Energy Engineering Department
- Basic Sciences and Humanities Department
The Department of Basic Sciences and Humanities is one of the supporting departments in the College of Engineering. The department offers required courses for undergraduate engineering students in the disciplines of math, physics, chemistry, English language, geology, economics, computer science basics, information technology as well as courses which help refine the students’ academic skills.