The College of Engineering at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University is one of the most unique engineering schools in the Kingdom, offering degree programs not available anywhere else in Saudi Arabia. Programs will support the national vision 2030 by preparing innovative engineering researchers and professionals who are capable of meeting the challenges of sustainability in this competitive age of globalization. The College currently offers non-traditional engineering degrees in Civil & Construction Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical and Energy Engineering, and Transportation and Traffic Engineering. Moreover, a new engineering program has been recently established in the college which is the Marine Engineering program..
A leading college offering distinctive engineering programs that contribute to achieving Saudi Arabia`s 2030 Vision.
Integrating excellence and sustainability in education, research, and community partnership to graduate skillful and economic-driven engineers.
In order to accomplish the vision and mission of the college of engineering, the goals are to:
- Achieve excellence in engineering teaching and learning that will enable leadership in economic development.
- Provide safe, healthy, comfortable, and productive environment for effective learning and teaching.
- Graduate skillful engineers with technical, communication and leadership skills to pursue careers and graduate studies.
- Recruit retain and develop distinguished faculty and staff who integrate teaching, research, community and support services.
- Create a motivating environment to carry out a high-quality research.
- Establish strategic partnerships with academia, industry, and government for training and professional practice.
- Develop financial resources that support teaching, learning, research and other activities to move towards self-reliance under vision 2030.