Establish a special unit for Internship, to prepare students for the internship year and answer all their inquiries.
- Lack of a committee that can be consulted by internes and trainees when needed.
- Lack of clear resources and requirements necessary before starting and throughout internship year.
- To achieve excellence and contribute effectively to building the society through the establishment workshops and training courses for students in attempt to maximize the utilization of their abilities.
- Learning the rights and duties of and internship doctor, as this contributes to rising the level of productivity.
- Learning the rules and regulations of the training plan, what the objectives are and how they can be achieved.
- Study the problems, difficulties and obstacles expected during the training period, and try to find appropriate solutions.
Mechanism of Action
Establish a special unit for Internship, to prepare students for the internship year and answer all their inquiries. Its members are medical students and internship doctors, supervised by the Alumni and Career Development Unit
The unit includes transferring experiences of former or current trainees to future trainees by holding workshops and training courses about the most important topics that any recent graduate may encounter, such as: the best way to arrange the CV, arranging the internship timetable according to the trainees first choice and preparing for interviews.