The central concept of the Alumni and Career Development Unit at KFHU is to support its graduates by to succeed in their careers; by providing job opportunities through posting job offers from other hospitals and maintaining correspondence between its alumni through reunions and alumni directory listings.
The Alumni and Career Development Unit at KFHU has been established after the approval of H.E. Prof. Abdullah Al-Rubaish, President of Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal and the Supervisor General of King Fahd Hospital of the University and Prof. Ali Al Sultan, Dean, College of Medicine.
To play an active and leading role in establishing career guidance and communication between the university and its graduates.
To participate in the preparation and development of graduates to be fully compatible with the requirements of their professional ambitions as well as establishing a permanent communication between the university and its graduates.
The values we would like to impart in the Alumni and Career Development Unit in Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University are:
- To nurture leaderships
- Respect individuality
- Social responsibility
- Respect for Islamic values
The Alumni and Career Development Unit aims to achieve the following goals:
- To develop communication and support the sense of affiliation between the university and its graduates.
- To prepare graduates for their professional careers.
- To provide opportunities for mutual exchange between the University and its graduates.
The Alumni and Career Development Unit aims to achieve the following services:
- To provide support and counseling to students and alumni in the areas of career planning and skills development for a professional life and career development.
- To deliver workshops and seminars on useful topics that will allow students and Alumni to use this information in a practical way for career development.
- To assist in the job search and share employment opportunities with Alumni through university website.
- To connect with local employers regarding employment and hiring.
- To establish and build relationships with Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University Alumni; encourage and support lifelong communication between the university and the Alumni community.
Alumni Unit Team
Prof. Abdulrahman Hmoud Al Anazi