The Alumni and Career Devlopment office is pleased to announce the revival of the Career Advisory service. The main goals of the Career Development Unit are:
- To help the students, interns, graduates discover their true potential and hone their skills.
- To help them form a future plan.
- To help them lean the communication skills to present their selves (CV, Interview,etc...).
- To help them network with other health care professionals if /when possible.
- To follow their progress through the years of building career.
All consusltation are handled with respect and confidentiality.
Career Advisory Committee is composed of 5 academic faculty members who are available and dedicated to give guidance, advice and assistance to our students and staff.
Availability at our office at The following time and location:
KFHU Building 510 from 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM and are as follow:
- Dr. Waleed Ibrahim Albakr: Sunday 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM
- Dr. Hala Mohammed Al moaigel: Monday 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM
- . Prof. Abdulrahman Hmoud Al Anazi: Tuesday 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM
- Prof. Maha Said Abdel Hadi: Wednesday 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM
- Prof. Ahmed Sabry Ammar: Thunsday 12:00 noon - 1:00 PM
If any student or staff wishes to make an appointment to their chosen faculty member, he/she should go to the office to fill up a form and our unit secretary, Mrs. Farmaida, will arrange for the schedule and will inform the faculty and the student of the appointment arrange.
Any question, please contact our office Phone: 8966666 Ext: 6497 or email : email@example.com