Vice Deanship of Student Affairs for Activities
It is one of the agencies affiliated to the Deanship of Student Affairs and concerned with aspects of cultural, social, scouting, sports and artistic activities and the refinement of student skills in line with the Kingdom’s vision 2030 and the skills of the twenty-first century. University values.
The agency offers many cultural and social programs aimed at increasing the cultural stock of students, as well as providing them with a number of different social skills. Cultural activities include different programs, Such as public lectures, open meetings, seminars, competitions, festivals, and celebrations. As for social activities, they focus on other programs, such as: trips, visits, social care, awareness exhibitions, and campaigns.
The agency seeks to prepare students for the labor market after graduation by embracing them, providing care for them, and providing everything that contributes to building the students’ integrative personality; Through training programs that contribute to developing their skills, providing support for implementing students’ ideas, igniting their enthusiasm and energies, and exploiting their spare time with programs that help them gain experience and many skills in building a creative university personality, a leadership initiative that is qualified for the labor market.
The Agency, through its programs, seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Discovering students' talents, refining them, nurturing and supporting them.
- Develop students' self-confidence and help them take responsibility.
- Consolidation of Islamic principles and values in the hearts of students.
- Developing the spirit of university work and community service among students.
- Forming the students' integrated and balanced personality in terms of social, psychological, physical, and mental aspects, within the framework of the tolerant Islamic teachings.
- Preparing and qualifying students for the labor market after graduation.