The Deanship of Student Affairs at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University aims to develop and refine the skills of its male and female students in educational, technical, administrative, and social skills, and to award a skill record after graduation to help students in gaining a head start in the labor market.
Achieving student skills development that leads to achieve the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's 2030 Vision towards a knowledge-based economy.
Developing student's skills by providing training opportunities, student activities, and volunteering contributions which are important in the labor market then organizing and documenting them in the student’s skill record.
- Issuing the student's skills record.
- Setting conditions and specifications for courses and training programs that develop the general competencies and skills of university students.
- Coordinating with colleges to develop comprehensive training plans for students in all fields according to their actual needs, and to organize opportunities for students to acquire general skills in cooperation with training bodies inside and outside of the university.
- Coordinating between the relevant authorities within the university and cooperating with them; to maximize the benefit of the university's capabilities, whether material or human, in the field of training, such as: training rooms, trainers, support services, and organizing training courses. This will lead to the reduction of costs and increasing the quality of the training process for students.
- Motivating students to participate in the events and activities held by the university to develop their skills.
- Documenting all student activities such as training courses, student activities, awards, and patents during the students' study at the university.
- Supporting and enriching students' CVs to maximize their use after graduation.