Study in collaboration with the Physical Therapy Department:
"Predictors of gait disturbance in Saudi patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease"
- Dr.Kalid Ansari, Principal Investigator (Respiratory Care Department).
- Dr. Noor Alkhtlan, Co Investigator (Respiratory Care Department).
- Dr. Sultan Alotaibi, Co PI (Physical Therapy Department).
- Dr. Mohammad Ahsan, Research Assistant (Physical Therapy Department).
"Comparison of Fractional Exhaled nitric oxide level, T Helper cells cytokines and pulmonary function tests between normal weight and over-weight/obese subjects"
- Principle investigator: Dr. Noor AL-Khathlan
- Co-investigator: Dr. Ayad Mohammed Salem Ali, Assistant Professor, Physiology Department, College of Medicine.
- Mohammad Yadak, Khalid Ansari, Hatem Qutub, Hajed Otaibi, Omar al-Omar, Nawal Al-Onizi. 2017. The Effect of Listening to Holy Quran Recitation on Weaning Patients Receiving Mechanical Ventilation in the Intensive Care Unit: A Pilot Study. J Relig Health. Abstract
- Development and Validation of the Tele-Pulmonary Rehabilitation Acceptance Scale AA Almojaibel, N Munk, LT Goodfellow, TF Fisher, KK Miller, AR Comer, ... Respiratory care, respcare.(2019)
Evaluation of Meter Dose Inhaler Use Technique and Response to Three Different Educational Methods in the Eastern Province. Al-Khathlan, N.; Al-Makainzi, S.; Al-Jawad, M.; Al-Abdrubalameer, N. Gulf Thoracic 2017.