- Supervise and follow up on the performance and requirements of the finance sections.
- Prepare periodical financial reports for the Department of Administrative Development and obtain the Dean’s approval.
- Prepare the estimates for the financial budget for the administration annually.
- Participate in the administration's five year development plan.
- Audit purchase requests for necessary devices, equipment and tools and assure satisfaction of conditions according to regulations.
- Review and audit all the Department’s financial operations, audit accounts and documents according to financial regulations and laws.
- Supervise the permanent kit loan to cover necessary periodical requirements of materials and preparation necessary for work.
- Submit periodical reports on each division's performance and the performance of affiliated other units.