A prominent program in public health shifting from a focus on patients' treatment to the public health promotion nationally, regionally and internationally.
Providing advance public health knowledge, research, community health promotion and well-being; prevent disease and disability and premature mortality within effective community partnerships.
- Establishment of a specialized public health program that meets the needs of society and meets the latest international standards.
- Prepare highly qualified staff to provide the best services in health care and public health.
- Encouraging public health students to contribute to research, scientific conferences and meetings in Arab and international universities and at the national and international levels to promote public health.
- Modernize and improve the facilities and resources of regular and ongoing education and teaching in public health.
- Create conscious and enthusiastic generations to spread awareness and promote public health.
- Develop innovative and advanced approaches to teaching in health promotion.
- Ministry of Health in all its sectors.
- Governmental and private hospitals.
- Academic and research areas in universities and colleges.
- Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs.
- Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture.
- Industrial sectors such as Saudi Aramco, SABIC and other major national companies.
- International organizations such as the World Health Organization and its regional offices such as the United Nations and UNICEF.