Under the auspices of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, may God have mercy upon him, and by a decision of the Higher Education Council at its session on 12/1/1418 AH, the College of Education in Jubail (formerly) was inaugurated on 2/12/1419 AH. Coinciding with Vision 2030, the College of Education turned into the College of Science and Humanities in Jubail at the beginning of the academic year 1439/1440 AH and it includes five scientific departments:
1. The Department of Computer
2. The Department of Physics
3. The Department of Mathematics
4. The Department of English Language
5. The Department of Early Childhood
A Leading college to achieve excellency regionally, regionally, and globally.
To offer a distinguished educational experience and research opportunities in the fields of science and humanities aiming to prepare generations of responsible citizens who are capable of lifelong learning and critical thinking that will enable them to contribute to sustainable development of community in accordance with Islamic values.
Belonging, diversity, team spirit, mastery, social responsibility, transparency.
- Providing high-quality programs subject to continuous development that meet the needs of the knowledge society.
- Creating an attractive and stimulating environment for the faculty members to enable them and their continuous development.
- Creating an attractive environment for female students to achieve their knowledge aspirations, develop their professional skills, and activate their participation in community service and sustainable development.
- Communicating and building effective professional and research partnerships with the community.
- Raising the efficiency of processes, procedures, and automation according to best quality and performance practices.