Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques approved the decision of Higher Education Council, issued on 12/1/1418 to establish College of Science and Humanities- Jubail-Previously called- to meet the needs of Eastern Region (Al Sharqiya) regarding educators, keeping up with the educational rise in the Kingdom. Through this decision the college joined a series of high educational institutions and became one of the educational platforms.
The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saoud, inaugurated the College for Girls in Jubail on Monday 26/12/1419, and the first Academic year commenced on 6/6/1419.
To coincide with Vision 2030, the College's programs have shifted from educational to the Faculty of Science and Humanities at the beginning of the academic year 1439/1440.
And ,that the Graduate Studies programs were started in 1439/1440 AH in; curricula and methods of teaching, and learning difficulties in special education
- Prepare and develop students educationally and practically within an Islamic ethical framework in order to work in educational organizations in accordance with international standards.
- Prepare outstanding graduates who are ready to pursue their studies in graduate school.
- Provide programs that contribute to the professionalism of teachers, counselors and specialists in the field of education.
- Create mutual cooperation partnerships with local and international organizations and entities.
- Contribute to community service by implementing programs and activities.