Pursuant to the decision of the Minister of Education No. 88247 dated 16/06/1439 to suspend the programs of colleges of education and to stop the teacher preparation programs with a bachelor's degree, and the recommendation of the University Council No. 64 dated 12/05/1439 to restructure the College of Education in Jubail to the College of Science and Humanities; All educational bachelor programs except the program provided by the kindergarten department, and new programs have been introduced for admission to the academic year 1439-1440.
The College of Science and Humanities in Jubail is awarded a bachelor's degree in science, literature and education after passing one of the scientific or humanitarian tracks.
- Bachelor of Physics Science (Physics)
- Bachelor of Physics Science (Renewable Energy Physics)
- Bachelor of Mathematics Science (Pure Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Mathematics Science (Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Applied Linguistics
- Bachelor of Early Childhood
Studying in College
- When a student joins the College of Science and Humanities in Jubail, she joins one of two tracks in the preparatory year: scientific or human. The scientific track for the graduates of the scientific section and the human track for the graduates of the literary section. Upon choosing the preparatory year at the rate specified in the study list and passing the conditions of differentiation, it accepts one of the specializations of the track in the preparatory year.
- The study program is based on the levels system, where the plan for the scientific track consists of ten academic levels (one level per semester), distributed over five academic years including the preparatory year, provided that the duration of the program does not exceed the period allowed to stay at the university (double the period Regular: 20 semesters).
- The plan for the humanitarian track consists of eight academic levels (one level per semester), spread over four academic years including the preparatory year, provided that the duration of the program does not exceed the period allowed to stay at the university (double the regular period: 16 semesters).
- The minimum academic load is (12 credits) and the maximum (23 credits) is recorded by the student according to their academic average.
|Program title||Degree type||Location|
|Bachelor of Computer Science Program||BA||Jubail|
|Bachelor of Education degree in Computer Science - Not Available||BA||Jubail|
|Bachelor of science in Mathematics (Statistics track)||BA||Jubail|
|Bachelor of Education degree in English language - Not Available||BEd||Jubail|
|Bachelor of Education degree in Kindergarten||BEd||Jubail|
|Bachelor of Education degree in Mathematics - Not Available||BEd||Jubail|
|Bachelor of Education degree in Physics - Not Available||BEd||Jubail|
|Bachelor of Education degree in Special Education - Not Available||BEd||Jubail|