As a part of IAU, the Sciences and Humanities Department follows up with our previous graduate students, and assist them through many programs and services qualifying them for the labor market. In addition, the college is enhancing communication with its graduates to benefit from their acquired experience throughout their professional and academic life.
The Role of Alumni Unit
- Build links with previous and upcoming graduates, hold regular meetings, introduce provided services, and connect them to the center.
- Interact with alumni via social media and know their needs
- Activate and enhance Alumni Reunion program
- Activate the Alumni ID Card program and introduce it to graduates
- Organize workshops required by previous and upcoming graduates
- Participate in Career Forum events
- Activate Job Consultation and Guidance in coordination with Alumni Center
Alumni and Career Development Unit Director
Shimma Waleed Nasser Balula, 38688
Office: 193 Building C