The Department uses state-of-the-art equipment and techniques for diagnosis and treatment of patients with eye disorders. The department is proud of the world-class equipment and highly qualified physicians to perform a full range of eye surgeries treatment in Eastern Region.
Physicians and members of staff are chosen for their training from reputed ophthalmology institutes and varied experience in the region and around the world. With the continuous support of hospital administration and University Council we deliver excellent care and treatment to our patients.
- Determination of vision and eye refraction.
- Measurement of intraocular pressure.
- Computerized visual field investigation
- Computerized retinal laser coherent tomography
- Computerized corneal topography
- Measurement of the corneal thickness
- Ultrasound eye scanning
- Cataract and Glaucoma diagnostic
- Myopia and Hyperopia diagnostic
- Diagnostic of retinal disorders
- Diagnostic of corneal disorders
- Inflammatory disorders diagnostic
- Cataract small incision surgery
- Corneal transplantation
- Glaucoma surgery
- High Myopia and Hyperopia correction
- Intra-Corneal rings for keratoconus
- Minor surgeries for lids and eye.
Complete stage related system of Keratoconus treatment including Corneal Collagen Crosslinking, Intra-Corneal Rings implantation and Corneal Transplantation. Refractive Cataract Surgery including Multifocal and Toricintraocular lens implantation. High Myopia and Hyperopia correction by Implantable Contact Lenses.
Hours of Service Provision
Outpatient clinic Sunday to Thursday – 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.